Cover: Fists and feet shoulder-width apart
1. Look left. Right half step, pivot left 90 to left cat stance left middle block
2. Drop to flat cat, right middle punch
3. Look to front. Left foot slides up to center stance (facing front), left middle hook punch
4. Look right. Pivot right into right cat stance, right middle block
5. Drop to flat cat, left middle punch
6. Look to front. Right foot slides up to center stance (facing front), right middle hook punch
7. Right long stance, right reinforced middle block
8. Left long stance, right low vertical punch supported by left forearm block
9. Fade to left cat stance, hands open crossed at wrists (left outside)
10. Horizontal open-hand x-block right on top (palm down) left on bottom palm up. Flip hands to a right grab (opponent’s wrist) and a left fist. Pull opponent’s wrist toward you while striking ribs with the left punch.
11. Right walking stance, right middle punch ki-ai!
12. Right foot half-step across, left foot joins right in center stance left shoulder facing back right shoulder to front. Cross forearms (right outside). Right middle block to the side, left down block to the side
13. Left foot slides left. Right foot steps around front pivoting 180 to horse stance, left fist on solar plexus (palm up). Right down block to the side, left fist on chamber.
14. Look over left shoulder. Left foot slides left. Pivot to front. Left long stance, left hammer fist ki-ai!
15. Left hand grab (opponent’s head). Right foot steps around front to horse stance. Right elbow smash
16. Right middle block (supported with left fist palm down), left foot steps behind right into twist stance.
17. Left foot steps out, right foot steps around to naihanchi stance. Step back with left foot, chamber fists, drop to left knee, low x-block (right outside)
18. Right foot steps back to horse stance, forearms uncross to double middle block
19. Left foot steps back 45 degrees to right fade stance, right middle block, left down block to the side (middle block crosses outside)
20. Left foot steps back. Pivot 90 to left fade stance, left middle block, right down block to the side (middle block crosses outside)
Left foot steps UP to COVER